Sunday, August 14, 2005

dead & gone

today marks the day of my blog death. four years of the nocturnal lily. stripped.

what do i do? who am i? am i conforming? i crave deep inside for an outlet. but i've made my profile too apparent that the people whom i wage slave for have found out, and now i cannot blog.

i feel stupid. why did i give in? having merely given the request to remove all related things to the wage master made me feel incomplete. i don't think anyone understands. my think deck was an extension of me.. all my entries with work related frustrations or pride are about who i am, what i am. no matter what people say that it shouldn't be, unfortunately, right now as i brood. it is.

what do i do? i'm so brain fucked right now.

='(

1 Comments:

Blogger muteaudio said...

"what do i do? i'm so brain fucked right now."

What tudu? Shave your rambut and rendam your kapla in a pail full of Clorox. I did that. My brain got bleached. And I turn Gila. Thats why I surprised lotsa friends. A quiet person dah jadi gila. Lagipun sanity makes me go insane. Boring sangat dunia ni kalau semua orang waras. As for those people kat atas. Pergi Jahanam lah. Besides than that, I think u r tired lah. Go off somewherelah. 1 or 2 hari pun cukup. I'm going off for shoot in Ipoh n Pg. Shoot should complete by Friday and I'm staying over for the weekend. Need to prepare myself for coming BABA's. Office semakin menyesakkan nafas. I'm constantly on headphone. Too much noise. Wanted to chase your boys but then again who am I. Pekakkan mata butakan telinga ajelah.

17/8/05 16:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home