Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Immune system to the dogs

I've been out of commission the last two weeks. First it was an acute gastric attack, then it was the flu. Now it's my miserable blog server and the guy who's hosting it has gone AWOL on me. So I've gotten myself a new server and I'm in the midst of moving whatever archived files I've got.

So if anyone's come back to my good old blogger site, keep ****** in your bookmarks for future references and gripes.

Besides fighting for my general health, I'm quite subdued in the work arena. More so tired and depressed from getting back to work. I guess I've also come to terms with these emotional mood swings as a hormonal problem (read: not PMS). Mal pointed out a poster on depression the other day when I went to the clinic. Might just see if the doc can help...

To be honest, I'm not that keen on being treated with drugs. I just wish there was some other way. But I guess I won't know till I've actually consulted the doc, rite?

4 Comments:

Blogger justine said...

sheesh. do you know how much trouble i went to looking for you, and all the while you were back at blogspot :P

7/6/04 15:20  
Blogger zona marie said...

hahah.. just type midnite lily on google can find already mah. i'm at www.midnitelily.com now, btw

24/8/04 19:10  
Blogger zona marie said...

hahah.. just type midnite lily on google can find already mah. i'm at www.midnitelily.com now, btw

24/8/04 19:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for droppin by me blog. :)

Nice blog u have here. Gonna check it out all the time.

Cheers!!!

8/7/05 15:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home