Sunday, December 22, 2002

Sandra Bullock always makes me smile. just watched her in Two Week's Notice moments ago. i'm beginning to realise a pattern going on here with her choice of roles. i'm wondering if it's a personal statement of hers with acting in comedies - you know, Miss Congeniality, 28 Days, While you were sleeping... it always seem to start off with a lonely female lead who's rough around the edges, but eventually finds love. hmmm...

don't mind me, i'm just doing a bit of character analysis.

yea, i'm in one of those mercurial moods again. started the day off almost sick and hacking my throat away, grumpy, cynical, fuzzy happy, then finally inspired. all those in just a day. you can only wonder if i'm a manic depressive of sorts.

i can't seem to write anything else right now. the whole myriad of emotions running through me at the moment just by recollecting the day doesn't make me stable enough to tell you anything with sense. so mind my ramblings.

ah... btw, if anyone's interested, i'm actually looking forward to moving my blog to a brand new spot. look out for it - in time for New Year's....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home