Monday, December 23, 2002

Humdrummers

my head hurts.

days are humdrum happening as is -- even as Christmas approaches. how do i get myself into this Christmas spirit? - i'm wunderin again. just thinking i can't get ppl pressies this year makes me sad. i'm really tied-up financially, and digging into mum's resources. i can't go spending her money for pressies. it doesn't make sense. i know i'll return it later, but it's just not me.

i didn't sleep well last nite. i didn't have my little pillow with me. it was drying out after the rain leaked through my room's ceiling... >_< and i felt quite the ne-ked sleeping without it. tossing and turning like something's missing. i just need my creature comforts sometimes, it's childish... but i don't care. as if not having my pillow isn't enough, Fairul rang and rang this morning. i didn't answer. he left me 4 sms'... reminding me he'd be back Christmas day! yay!

the other thing i don't get is my grumpiness... i hadn't had this month's period yet! >_< supressed hormones is not doing me any good. i'm not stressed - at least, i don't think i am. could it be the gastric? the medication? bleh... i don't get it. just noticing strange body temperature changes.
and no - i am not preggers... bleh.