Saturday, December 28, 2002

Fortunes told by cookies

i found a fortune cookie on the dining table earlier. mum brought it home from the wedding dinner dad & her went to tonite. i didn't resist breaking it open and while munching on the cookie, read the little computer printed paper-- "Life to you is a dashing and bold adventure" with little smiley faces at both ends. >_< bah... right now life is boring and i'm restless.

i'm driving Mal crazy. he's helping me alot with my new blog site. but i am persistently asking him to change the fonts, the colour, etc... for the header image. i'm just not a happy client. >_< hard to please. i'm really thankful that he's doing this, but i can't help it.

in the meantime, while driving Mal up the wall, i'm procastinating with my own work. Bong wrote me a long email on how i can improve on the two script outlines i've given him. and it looks like i've done quite badly - for my first attempt. >_< other than those two scripts i've to get done by Monday, i've also a 5-8 min script for the UTM corporate video, and Joanna's backgrounder for the 40 possible interviewees! gaah!! *mull*mull*

i sent Wendy in for her 5000km service today. woke up all lazy, dragged myself out of bed close to 3pm after Mal called me to tell me he doesn't have the car to help fetch me from Glenmarie. bleh. asked dad if he could take me home after sending the car to the service centre and i got a mumbled lecture... whart the?? i can never rely on anyone! i so hate how i can do things for people, but it can't be done for me... it's bad enough dad nearly didn't want me to buy the car. he can even go on about how i have boyfriends to drive me around and my brother takes his car, in a guilty manner.... then finally agreed to the idea i should get my own car! urrrgh!!! he's not so reliable himself! and believe it when i say i'm still left with those stigmas of his unreliability...