Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Curly locks

ack... i got my period. right after i got my haircut! >_< had to shuffle all the way to the toilet while Mal went over to Watsons to get me a pack of sanitaries... heh...he said he heard some girls in the queue giggling. hmm.. told him he shoulda turned to them and said, "What would be funnier, is if i was buying a bra!"

anyway, i cut my hair! my long curly locks are gone... no more curly sue. got all jelak (bored) of it. i tend to do that once a year. and its been exactly one year since the perm. now i look like this drawing of me a friend drew 5 years ago.


i went with Mal to 1Utama to supposedly shop for Christmas stuff. it didn't happen. i think i'll just wear something at the back of my cupboard. i'll be at Julia's for dinner tomorrow night before going for midnite mass. just a simple quiet Christmas with family and visiting friends. i guess it's the company that counts.

twas the nite before Christmas... (technically...) Merry Christmas y'all...