Monday, December 02, 2002

omg... i'm hyperventilating from being overwhelmed by projects. right now i feel like a scatterbrain. Bong just sms'd me to meet him Wednesday for "other projects" (omg... there's more?), i've to go to Adwise EARLY tomorrow morning to proof the calendar copy once more and do a storyboard script for them, then zoom down to DV to see Joanna on a doco... i'm waiting for Jeremiah to confirm the UTM corp video project, which he just told me once the client gives the budget the greenlight, he'll draw up a contract for RM3k *choke* for me... Peter asked me to handle POSTAM's monthly e-newsletter which i got to do some interviews in the next two days, and he's also asked me to do some research on an expose doco he wants to produce - not to mention two projects already waiting budget approval on his side. not to mention, i've my own show (or two?) lined up in DV waiting for approval...

oh gawd! i've been *almost* jobless since September... then all of a sudden i'm being overwhelmed by projects that don't have a fixed timeline yet. how am i going to go through this? *breathe* i know i can... i've become a one (wo)man show... i tell you, the stuff i mentioned up there aren't all the stuff i'm working on. i've prolly missed out one or two. God help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home